Tuesday, July 14, 2026

Honk. Honk.

 


8 comments:

  1. I wonder if the 5 people I see without masks were shamed for Endangering Everyone!!!!.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mask up for peace and safety.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Today? I would suggest that the photo may have been taken a few years back considering the number of people wearing the Covid face diaper.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks like the majority are wearing masks. Is that significant? Or am I missing something?

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's 2026 and bunches of them are still wearing masks. Think about that for a second. There isn't a KungFlu outbreak, it's July, not winter, colds and flu's are non-existent... why are they wearing masks at all?
    ... They've likely been wearing masks for the last 6 years whenever they go out in public, or in a crowded space, because it makes them feel safer. Think about how psychologically fucked up you have to be, to still be wanting to wear a mask 6-years after COVID. That's how bad this generation of kids is fucked up from what Fauci and those ilk did.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Psychological terrorism (truly no other words for it) should be treated as a crime against humanity. Hundreds of thousands are guilty. And these wacko liberals are NOT the only folks who continue to suffer.

      Delete
  6. When the Civil War with their kind comes I'm not in the least bit worried. Come on, Comrade, let's get it on!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Isn’t the coof. It’s photos with faces for future identification. Traitors, then invaders.

    ReplyDelete