Sunday, July 5, 2026

Quite.

 


2 comments:

  1. Doomed when it went from republic to muh democracy and the Founder Fathers knew all about the disaster that is Athenian democracy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to say, at this point, the strengths of the republic are being used against us. I truly question whether we will survive. When I look at a brown skinned socialist college kid talk about 'our country', referring to they/themselves, and not you and me, I am forced to believe we are fucked. Not b/c I'm unwilling to fight for my country, b/c they are also willing, and believe it is their birthright, not mine. Understand that, the modern socialsts/commies you see rising to (political) power have figured out how to co-opt the system and use it against us. We cannot fight against the muzzies, because Christians tolerated faggots preaching about women pastors under the guise of religious freedom. Well guess what buttercup... You're not going to stop halal check-out lines any time soon, because of our legal protections. They will however take your guns away from you, and surveille you every step, to protect children from pedo's... but you're not supposed to have discovered they're the pedo's, so you're going to have to deal with THAT issue being censored, too.
    Or you could have kicked the faggots out of the church 60-years ago, but you didn't, and here we are.

    ReplyDelete