A custom case that holds Silly String, a full-head ski mask, a cordless reciprocating saw, and black spray paint. On the outside of the case the letters "FBI."
It sounded like a war zone with ten or more subdivision sectors on the block and the sky looked amazing at dusk, a purple haze. Cameras everywhere? Go flock yourself.
I'm entertaining the idea of a backpack EMP, but I have questions. I need to know the effective range I can expect with something contained in a backpack. Will a waveguide be beneficial? How could I ground a mobile Fereday Cage? Any concern for unintended casualties? If this is done right, with a waveguide, simply walking up to the rear of a flock and, at the right moment, discharging your mobile EMP. A large discharge of your supercapacitors fries any and all electronics in a given radius. How many supercapacitors would you need for a project like this? See, I have questions, and a devious mind.
Flat black spray paint on a pole with a string latch on the spray button might work pretty well
ReplyDeleteA custom case that holds Silly String, a full-head ski mask, a cordless reciprocating saw, and black spray paint. On the outside of the case the letters "FBI."
ReplyDeleteIt sounded like a war zone with ten or more subdivision sectors on the block and the sky looked amazing at dusk, a purple haze.
ReplyDeleteCameras everywhere? Go flock yourself.
.22LR ammunition is readily available and cost effective.
ReplyDeleteI'm entertaining the idea of a backpack EMP, but I have questions. I need to know the effective range I can expect with something contained in a backpack. Will a waveguide be beneficial? How could I ground a mobile Fereday Cage? Any concern for unintended casualties? If this is done right, with a waveguide, simply walking up to the rear of a flock and, at the right moment, discharging your mobile EMP. A large discharge of your supercapacitors fries any and all electronics in a given radius. How many supercapacitors would you need for a project like this? See, I have questions, and a devious mind.
ReplyDelete