Loads O' Fun for Everyone. My little "Safe Space."
GA is a big ass state and the cops hang out in center, that's what radar detectors are for.
Jeeze Louise, I'm 15 minutes from I-75 there outside Lenoir City. I'll buy you a beer at Chili's.
I hear you....but be prepared for some windy roads in upper GA and NC. Beautiful (just up there yesterday), but windy (as in curvy, not as in being subjected to large gusts of air).
Oregon Boy did 400 miles nonstop, several times.Had to pee when I got home.
GA is a big ass state and the cops hang out in center, that's what radar detectors are for.
ReplyDeleteJeeze Louise, I'm 15 minutes from I-75 there outside Lenoir City. I'll buy you a beer at Chili's.
ReplyDeleteI hear you....but be prepared for some windy roads in upper GA and NC. Beautiful (just up there yesterday), but windy (as in curvy, not as in being subjected to large gusts of air).
ReplyDeleteOregon Boy did 400 miles nonstop, several times.Had to pee when I got home.
ReplyDelete