Thursday, September 24, 2026

You've come a long way. Baby.

 


2 comments:

  1. Use it before the stench of cat piss and box wine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah, this bitch sounds a lot like my EX . funny thing, she got married and divorced 3 times
    after me (?) but she still loves me. yeah, right, sure. and that is why I moved 5 states away
    from her. if she comes out here, I move even farther away.
    really what she does miss, is my house. paid bills and food in the fridge. and a car that starts and runs. she did try to get "back together" after her first one fell apart.
    NOPE, put her ass on the first NON -STOP plane going back to where she came from.
    my Dad said I should have put her on the bus. to that, I told him, you can get off a bus or train. but there is no way in hell you getting off a non stop plane !

    ReplyDelete