Unless I need GPS the phone is off in the glovebox or at home.
Self-check saving a business money? Not when I find out it is self check out only. I will not do self checkout and if that is the only option I will get a cart full of goods and leave it at the closed full service cash register then go elsewhere to get what I want.
You'll own nothing and like it. No shirking in the New Man workers utopia. Property is theft comrade.
ReplyDeletemy new electric toothbrush want me to get on their wi-fi app to monitor my brushing techniques
ReplyDeleteI doubt it's an UNPOPULAR opinion. I'm on your side at least.
ReplyDeleteAmen!
ReplyDeleteUnless I need GPS the phone is off in the glovebox or at home.
ReplyDeleteSelf-check saving a business money? Not when I find out it is self check out only. I will not do self checkout and if that is the only option I will get a cart full of goods and leave it at the closed full service cash register then go elsewhere to get what I want.