if ever there was a reason to leave Europe. this is it. but really keeping money in a bank is rather stupid these days of paper money. much better to have stuff. maybe gold or silver or stuff you need now and later on. I store canned goods/food. price is always going up and I will eat it when I need to. if this does not start a civil war, I not sure what will anymore.
It is one thing to keep large quantities in a bank and another to float as much as is needed to pay bills, etc. Unfortunately, this piece of garbage will go after it all, making EVERYONE beholden to her/EU will regarding every penny. THAT is the point of digital ID, CBDCs, etc.
The European Parliament needs to be homogenized...like in a woodchipper.
ReplyDeleteUnelected. I will LOL when EU rump vassals try Barbarossa II.
ReplyDeleteGold. Gold and silver 1-Ounce rounds, in your hands. stuffed in the sock drawer.
ReplyDeleteif ever there was a reason to leave Europe. this is it. but really keeping money in a bank is rather stupid these days of paper money. much better to have stuff. maybe gold or silver
ReplyDeleteor stuff you need now and later on. I store canned goods/food. price is always going up and I will eat it when I need to.
if this does not start a civil war, I not sure what will anymore.
It is one thing to keep large quantities in a bank and another to float as much as is needed to pay bills, etc. Unfortunately, this piece of garbage will go after it all, making EVERYONE beholden to her/EU will regarding every penny. THAT is the point of digital ID, CBDCs, etc.
Delete